What data do we collect?
When you register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, or reach out to us via email or phone, you will be asked to enter some basic information, such as your name, email, address, etc., which enables us to contact you. In addition, if you complete any transaction on our website, your payment information is recorded to make the whole transaction process more seamless.
Collecting personally identifiable information
There are three ways your data is recorded:
- Data you provide voluntarily while filling up forms for registration to the website or subscription to our newsletter. Such data is basic information about you, such as name, company name, social media profiles, etc.
- Data that is recorded automatically while you are navigating through the website. While this data is personalized, it doesn’t contain any private information. This data, such as the time you spent on an individual page, frequency of visiting, session time, etc., is used for web development, which helps us create a better experience for users.
- Data you provide to our representatives can be necessary for the services you have purchased from us. Such data can include company name, history, employee names, website URL, images, etc.
Disclosing personal information to third parties
Go First Page doesn’t sell your personal information to any third parties. We may share your personal information with third parties for the following reasons:
- Agents: We share basic payment information, such as name, address, credit card number, etc., with a card processing agent. The agents use and retain this information to only process the recurring monthly payments required to retain our services chosen by you.
- Service Providers: We use third parties for online publication. For example, a reliable web hosting provider for hosting your website. We share such information with these third parties only to the extent necessary for their services.
- Other disclosure: We may disclose personal information we collect when required by the law or when we believe it is necessary to protect our rights as a company.
Your data is stored in secure third-party servers that are equipped with adequate software and hardware security against any breach of data. In addition, we ourselves take suitable physical, electrical, and other security measures to protect your data from any unauthorized access.
How do we utilize cookies?